A group of ragtag ultra-Orthodox Jews who love the State of Israel, the United States, its constitution and the values they stand for...

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Everything Wrong with Hollywood #MindBlown


Just saw this vid on my twitter stream and uch! not only does it irk me beyond measure, it truly makes me feel sick...

So let me get this straight, because these fools make movies and TV shows in Hollywood, I - or the Electors for the matter - should pay attention to their call to betray the will of the voters across the country?

Please explain to me, who exactly made these celebs the lords and judges of this great nation, giving them the "right to speak on the behalf of all us"?
Who gave these foolish people the right to tell us who is qualified for the position of President of the United States and who is not qualified, it is truly appalling...

#MindBlown....

No comments:

Post a Comment