A group of ragtag ultra-Orthodox Jews who love the State of Israel, the United States, its constitution and the values they stand for...

Thursday, September 22, 2016

1000 HITS!



1000 hits in 30 days, wow thank God, what an amazing accomplishment...

So to start off, I would like to thank our readers, who without them this would not be possible.

When I started out with the Blog, I had no idea where it was going, I just wanted to take my politically charged views and share them with others - that is, those of you who do not have the privilege of sitting with me on my couch over the weekends.

With the increases in readership, we've been working on some great ideas for this Blog, so stay tuned for future developments...

Thank you so much,

The Black and White Conservative Team




No comments:

Post a Comment